Turo Left Arm
TURO LEFT ARM
Envision your dream sectional with the Turo Left Arm. This piece can be paired with any combination of the Turo Right Arm, Turo Corner, and Turo Middle to create the perfect sectional for your outdoor space.
Bretton Left Arm measurements
- Bretton Left Arm: 142 cm x 104 cm x 74 cm (56 in. x 41 in. x 29 in.), 41 kg (91 lb.)
- Thickness of cushion: 15 cm (6 in.)
- Height: 74 cm (29 in.)
- Height to top of cushion: 84 cm (33 in.)
- Seat height: 46 cm (18 in.)
- Arm height: 61 cm (24 in.)
- Bottom cushion depth: 76 cm (30 in.)
- Overall depth: 104 cm (41 in.)
- Rattan material: HDPE, 6.5 mm wide, full round synthetic all-weather, easy-to-clean rattan
- Seat cushion thickness: 15 cm (6 in.)
- Rustproof, powder coated, welded aluminum frame
- Sunbrella® fade, stain, and mildew resistant cushions with polyester filling
- Easy clean cushions with mild soap and water
Built to Last
Rustproof, powder coated,
welded aluminum frame.
Open Cell Foam
Our quick dry foam is made to allow water through. Ideal for use on outdoor furniture.
Full Round Rattan
The premium and most durable rattan material.
It is the highest quality for outdoor furniture.
Extra Wide Arms
Our generously sized armrests give plenty of
space to rest your arm, to place drinks,
or to use as a headrest when lounging.
Cushions with Zippers
All of our cushions come with zippers on one end,
easy for on and off.
Our cushions are covered with
industry-leading Sunbrella fabrics.
These fabrics carry robust performance
characteristics that provide resistance to fading and degradation from sunlight and chemical exposure.
Sunbrella Fabrics are:
Easy to care for
Climate can be quite a challenge for patio furniture. That’s why we have taken extra care to make sure our furniture can withstand outdoor elements like sun and rain.
Proudly Designed in Canada
Designed in Canada. Toja brings
timeless designs with the utmost quality.
Stainless Steel Clips
Your furniture will never move around!
All of our sectional sets come with stainless
steel clips. Clips keep furniture lined up
and prevent pieces of the sectional from moving around.