Shipping & Return Policies
Toja products are handcrafted one at a time. Though they are rarely noticeable, there may be natural blemishes/variations that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products, so you may find minor variations in weaving, composite tops, colour, sizing, spacing, and etc.
The product images on the Toja website may differ from the products you receive due to variations in electronic screens settings (computer/laptop/tablet/Smartphones).Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colours of products, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
*Rural/out of district areas: Please note that there are certain locations that will require extra shipping charges. These areas, do not qualify for flat rate shipping or free shipping. If this is the case, we will email you before shipping your order.
We understand that patio season can be short in some areas so we do our best to have your order ready and shipped out within two business days from the time of purchase if bought before 5pm and three days if bought after 5pm.
We ship Toja patio furniture anywhere in Canada and USA and we deliver locally to cities near us including; Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughn, Markham, Newmarket, Pickering, Oshawa, Brampton, Georgetown, Guelph, Waterloo, Kitchener, Hamilton, St. Catherines
All customers please note that Toja Patio Furniture is a Canadian company and all orders will be shipped from our Canadian warehouse. All orders (over 2500$) sold in US are subject to Canadian/US border customs clearance (at no cost to you). US Customs requires that paperwork on all orders shipped has to disclose Tax Identification number for businesses and Social Security Number for private customers. Once you make your purchase you will be contacted by Toja staff to collect that information. Information collected will only be used for customs clearance. For more information on the subject please follow the link to US Customs and Border Protection website: www.cbp.gov
How we pack it
All of our furniture is packed in heavy-duty cardboard boxes with reinforced corners and protective foam on the furniture, then placed on a pallet, strapped and shrink wrapped. All these protective measures are taken to protect your shipment as much as possible.
What to do when you receive your shipment
From time to time it does happen that shipment gets damaged in transit. What you should know before signing for your shipment. Following the steps outlined here will ensure you are protected should any issues arise with your shipment.
- Carrier will call to arrange delivery time, please make sure someone will be there to inspect the shipment.
- All shipments are curb side.
- It is your responsibility to check that the shipment is complete and undamaged.
- Do not be intimidated by driver, they cannot leave until you sign Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill. Do not sign for anything until you have inspected your shipment. Signing for damaged or incomplete shipments will make it difficult for Toja Patio Furniture to replace defective products. Your signature on the delivering carrier's freight Bill Of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise as is and in good order. If you do not inspect before signing you are, for all practical purposes, waiving the right to collect on a damage claim even if the damage is discovered later (known as concealed damage). If you cannot check the shipment or carrier does not want to wait always make a note of that on yours and his paper before signing and sign unchecked, this should only be considered as plan B action. If that was the case it is advisable to video tape the unpacking.
- If the strapping, wrapping, or boxes are damaged this could indicate mishandling of your order and warrants further inspection.
- Other signs of damage could include crushed, dented, or punctured boxes.
- After checking for damages, please verify that all of your items have arrived by reviewing the packing slip.
- Please note that you have the right to open and inspect the order before signing for the delivery.
- If there is any damage you must clearly state the extent of it on the paperwork before signing it. It is also advisable to have the driver acknowledge the damage by having him sign under the comments about the damage. The word DAMAGE should be clearly visible on the paperwork.
- If possible, please take pictures of the damaged areas.
- Please contact us right away. We will work to replace your order as quickly as possible, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-338-5442
Toja inc. warranty
All-weather wicker & frames
Toja inc. offers a 2-year warranty* on all of our all-weather wicker frames from date of purchase against manufacturer defects and structural failure (e.g., broken frame and welds) under normal use and conditions; 2-year warranty from date of purchase against fading and cracking of wicker. Frames will be replaced, repaired or refinished in the original color and style, if available. A similar color and style will be offered if the original has been discontinued.
Sunbrella limited warranty
Sunbrella stands behind their fabrics with a guarantee that's the best in the industry: a 5-year limited warranty for upholstery, specialty fabrics and decorative shade fabrics. This warranty applies to sunbrella fabric and protects against sunbrella fabric becoming unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew and atmospheric chemicals. This warranty covers sunbrella fabric only. This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning; damage from misuse or abuse; improper installation. Sunbrella will supply new equivalent fabric to replace the fabric that becomes unserviceable.
Toja inc. offers a limited 1-year warranty* from date of delivery against manufacturer defects or excessive deformity of cushions under normal use and conditions. Replacements and repairs will be in the original color and style, if available. A similar color and style will be offered if the original has been discontinued.
Toja inc. offers a 2-year warranty from date of delivery against manufacturer defects. Replacements will be in the original color and style, if available. A similar color and style will be offered if the original has been discontinued.
Marine Bean Bag
Toja inc. offers a 2-year warranty from date of delivery for the fabric and sewing. We also offer a 1-year warranty for the inner bean fill. Replacements will be in the original color and style, if available. A similar color and style will be offered if the original has been discontinued.
Please note that our warranties do not cover failure due to any repairs or modifications to the product after purchase, accidental damage, abuse, misuse, harsh cleaning solutions, sun screen and tanning lotions, failure to provide responsible care and maintenance for the product, acts of nature, commercial use, or normal wear and tear, including: fading, scratched or chipped finishes, weathering under normal weather conditions, staining or discoloration. The limited warranties described above are extended to the original purchaser of the product only.
*all warranty work must be assessed by Toja inc.’s service centre and is only valid with an original receipt.
Replacement of Damaged of Defective Items
If you received a defective item and need to replace it with the same item, email us at email@example.com to request a replacement. We know that receiving damaged item is an inconvenience so we will do our best to ship out replacement within 2 business days if in stock.
Because we sell items that are large and very expensive to ship, customers will have to cover any costs related to returning their order. We will be happy to help and assist with any paperwork and help get the best rates from our carriers.
Unopened orders: customer will have to place new shipping labels and arrange for carrier pickup.
Opened orders: customer will have to pack the order the same way they received it to avoid damage in transit, place new shipping labels, and arrange for carrier pickup.
Refunds on returned items: all items will be inspected upon return. Unopened items will get a full refund. Opened items will be inspected and repackaging and/or restocking fees may apply.
At Toja Patio, we honour our promotions within seven days from the date of purchase. Subject to change without notice.