Enjoy conversation and a cocktail with family and friends around your Modern Muskoka Chair set.
We have built this set to include the large cushions, which allow you to maximize seating with each chair capable of comfortably seating 2 people.
Assembly required. Lumber not included.
Toja Tip: For an XL chair our suggested lumber cut is 46" wide, so your exposed lumber will be 41.5" allowing the cushion set to sit comfortably.
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- Sturdy Construction
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
Open Cell Foam
Our quick dry foam is made to allow water through. Ideal for use on outdoor furniture.
Cushions with Zippers
All of our cushions come with zippers on one end,
easy for on and off.
Our cushions are covered with
industry-leading Sunbrella fabrics.
These fabrics carry robust performance
characteristics that provide resistance to fading and degradation from sunlight and chemical exposure.
Sunbrella Fabrics are:
Easy to care for
- 4 x Modern Muskoka Chair/Loveseat Kit
- 1 x Modern Muskoka Coffee Table Kit
- 4 x Large Cushion Set
- #12 x 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.